Pure LED Intelligent Poultry Lighting System
Programmable Dimmer & Timer
- Easy DIY programming
- Auto-programmable operation setting modes in 24 hour cycles
- 7 inches LCD clearly displays current status
- Built-in digital CPU with smart control performance
- Leading edge & trailing edge dimmable
- 0.2%-100% dimmable, dimming precision 1% simulate sunrise-sunset. Input terminal 10cm cable with male connector + 100cm cable with female connector to power
- IP66 rating, IK08 anti-collision grade
- T-8 Rotator Head
7″ LCD Touch Screen Display
- Precise and consistent by dimming and timing
- Improves animal welfare by offering nature sunshine simulation
- Schedule up to 504 days divided into different growing periods
- Program timed or temporary dimming override
- Transition time available for daylight simulation
- Fully automatic control or manual options
- Asymmetric program capability
- Incremental dimming
The dimming and timing controller provides full potential to any Pure LED lighting fixture. It offers smooth dimming solutions that can easily be controlled manually with the front panel controls. Dimming enhances Flock Performance since the birds are sensitive to different light intensities and colors of the light spectrum, performance and health can be improved simply by controlling it. Close attention to photo periods and elimination of lighting anomalies have been shown to increase production outputs, reducing stress and negative effects on animals which enhances overall flock performance.
The Controller Technology Artificial lighting programs must be applied with a thorough understanding of an animal’s physiological response to light and an incorporation of various characteristics that are sensitive to the way they interact with such lighting programs. We apply three key aspects, we believe best improves animal welfare and optimizes production through artificial lighting for commercial agricultural facilities:
- Spectrum: The whole range of visible light with respect to its wavelength or frequency
- Irradiance: The power of electromagnetic radiation per unit area (radiative flux) on a surface
- Modulation: Transitioning from one lever to another
When using the Master Controller to follow the recommended lighting program, for providing the birds with smooth dimming and an optimized light spectrum at designated light levels through out the day/production cycle.
Intelligent Dimming Controller
Our intelligent dimming system will gradually dim up or down over a 15 a minute period.
The Poultry lighting provides poultry producers with an in-system lighting solution that meets the needs of today’s modern poultry houses. It reduces electricity costs, decreases labour and maintenance costs, and increases flock performance.
The lighting provides a more uniform and continuous light pattern free of dark spots and shadows. Birds are less likely to be spooked or provoked by movement outside of the system and are noticeably less-stressed and calmer. It has an enhanced blue and green spectrum with added red content for early bird development.
Green light increases growth during early stages of development while blue light is shown to be helpful in the growth of poultry at a later age by elevating plasma androgens. Blue light keeps birds calm, reduces corticosterone levels and heterophil:lymphocyte ratios—blood markers for short- and long-term stress and positively affects blood glucose and triglyceride levels.
- Full Spectrum
- Standard 6500k
- Easy Installation