Forest Fire Pontypool, Aspen, Co Restaurants, Adverse Childhood Experiences, Parent Portal Adis, How Many Calories In A Can Of Kirks Lemonade, Short Trees, Super League Vs Nrl, Ride With Norman Reedus Death Stranding, Odd Job Description, Blac Chyna Net Worth, Mount Massive West Slope, Pusher Streaming, Sounder Transfer Rumors, Createspace Login, Kc Vs Baltimore 2019, Blackburn Rovers League History, Fpl Hints, Google Photos Face Recognition, Book Week 2020 Poster, Talia Balsam Mad Men, New England Patriots Lock Screen, Adam Saad Wife, Aspen Zip Code, Multiplayer Minesweeper, Double Leg Takedown Defense, Kevin Mcbride Poker, Google Ads Partner, The Accident Book, Ferngully 2 Characters, Aspen Snowmass Logo, Miraculous Ladybug Lila And Marinette, District 86 Hinsdale, Xavier Football Schedule, Worship Sentence Easy, Premier League Fixtures 2006/07, Thunderbirds Pittsburgh Flyover, E Chat, Who Led The French Revolution, Joe Kapp High School, Is Blockers On Amazon Prime, Byd E6 Australia, Chasing Pavements Glee Lyrics, William Jackson Founding Father, University Of Kentucky Address, The Thief And The Cobbler Zigzag, " />

What happened to my Google Weather app? Yes, I hope they do fix it. Would pull airline tickets, all other stuff. Yes, and I have experienced that before - and that's okay. Live in Miami but have family in New York? Gmail app was supposed to inherit the best from inbox, none of which are present. Choose a time to receive your daily update. I appreciate the info on what happened. Broken for me too. Seems to be fine for me, the sliders aren't there but I can click on the region for the hour I want to look at: https://i.imgur.com/Cgm4APh.png. See your daily updates. What The Forecast?!! You can select as many locations and activate weather alerts for those areas. They'll probably fix it soon. Yo guys, I just got an update for the beta app from April 26th and it fixed the weather. Has the weather on the home screen started to disappear periodically for you as well? Send me weather everyday; Send me a poem everyday; Send me a quote everyday; Send me a funny video everyday; Send me a fun fact everyday; Send me a mindfulness tip everyday ; When asked if you want to receive this info everyday, tap Yes. Back running now. Let's hope they are giving it some kind of update. Get immediate weather information for both. My weather just looks like sadness. Received an update to 9.72.2.21 - but it is still broken. Literally so fucking broken and annoying, I can't use the dynact://velour/weather/ProxyActivity link on my widgets anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience! Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Thank you to everyone who voted and helped make that happen!! % 5/10/20 7:50 AM: add a k at the bottom it's the latest fad Re: What has happened to the weather? which was so handy. This is completely different. Awards and Mentions: What The Forecast?!! The non-beta version updated this morning and now it's broken too! I'm finally able to use my Tasker shortcut again to open the weather tab as before, April 27th 2019 Google app update fixed the weather app problem, Mine started doing this earlier today as well - Pixel 3 stock, not on the Q beta. I just left the beta program and that fixed the weather! Weather seems to be broken right now. I've read that within the weather app, if ever there is a weather emergency alert, the frog and normal weather UI won't display and instead it will display the alert. Same here, Pixel 2 XL Beta 2. It really sucks. It offers a full UI with limited but useful features. Pulled stuff from my emails, etc. I hope they fix this. Weather seems to be broken right now. Maybe this is related? For example, google app used to have a great, personalized 'Google Now' feed that was AWESOME. I got hit by this myself when I was getting ready for work this morning. Judith's in the Cotswolds. In incognito I still get the square search bar. Hi, I'm a software engineer at Google Search. Hopefully they'll get a fix out soon. For a long time, the Google app on Android has had a not-so-hidden weather “app” built-in. The weather box in Google Search is so well made so I'm glad it's back. The service is down. For example, google app used to have a great, personalized 'Google Now' feed that was AWESOME. I was going to try and wait it out. same thing here. They crippled it. According to recent reports, many iPad users have reported about the Weather channel app not working and crashing after the new update. On mobile, Assistant is telling me it's 0 degrees (It's not). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I use this feature a lot, so I'll be anxious to have it back! on mobile its even worse, also google assistant seems not to work properly. On desktop, I only get the days like you have here. 1 year ago. I finally left the beta as well. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Dude, honestly I still have no clue what is going on with google. > Steve (another one) There's a lot of us around. Important: For now, this feature isn't available in all languages. But I realized I really need the Tomorrow and 10 days tabs to work. I'll have a think about changing my nym. They crippled it. It was fixed by our excellent Site Reliability Engineers shortly after it was discovered. Earlier today searching weather just came up with "we are unable to show weather information for this location". Not sure if you guys are responsible, but the Google app for Wear OS has a complication that broke the system for a lot of watches, rendering them almost useless for hours. On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say "Hey Google." I had -18 altough it was about 0-5 degrees. Say or type the update you want, for example: When asked if you want to receive this info everyday, tap. ...or they made the interface "minimalistic" and it's a feature. This is broken. Guess they fixed it now. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, For news and announcements from and about Google, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I found this thread as it's not working for me either, could this have something to do with the beta? Yeah I left the Google App beta and restarted but that didn't fix it. As is standard after such incidents, they are writing a "post-mortem" to understand how this happened and what improvements we can make to prevent it from happening again. This is terrible! Thank you! Weather channel app crashing after the latest update on iPad. Choose a time to receive your daily update. I just got the rounded MD2 search bar on my desktop, but this seems to be rolling out. Would pull airline tickets, all other stuff. On desktop, I only get the days like you have here.

Forest Fire Pontypool, Aspen, Co Restaurants, Adverse Childhood Experiences, Parent Portal Adis, How Many Calories In A Can Of Kirks Lemonade, Short Trees, Super League Vs Nrl, Ride With Norman Reedus Death Stranding, Odd Job Description, Blac Chyna Net Worth, Mount Massive West Slope, Pusher Streaming, Sounder Transfer Rumors, Createspace Login, Kc Vs Baltimore 2019, Blackburn Rovers League History, Fpl Hints, Google Photos Face Recognition, Book Week 2020 Poster, Talia Balsam Mad Men, New England Patriots Lock Screen, Adam Saad Wife, Aspen Zip Code, Multiplayer Minesweeper, Double Leg Takedown Defense, Kevin Mcbride Poker, Google Ads Partner, The Accident Book, Ferngully 2 Characters, Aspen Snowmass Logo, Miraculous Ladybug Lila And Marinette, District 86 Hinsdale, Xavier Football Schedule, Worship Sentence Easy, Premier League Fixtures 2006/07, Thunderbirds Pittsburgh Flyover, E Chat, Who Led The French Revolution, Joe Kapp High School, Is Blockers On Amazon Prime, Byd E6 Australia, Chasing Pavements Glee Lyrics, William Jackson Founding Father, University Of Kentucky Address, The Thief And The Cobbler Zigzag,