Gray Banded Kingsnake For Sale, Nrl Round 3 Fixtures, What Middle Name Goes With Steven, Vikings Vs Eagles 1978, Walk Two Moons Activities Pdf, Prague Hotels 5-star, Tiaki Catalogue, Horoscope Poisson Surlendemain, A Nice Girl Like You Online, Modern Homes For Sale Near Me, Ritz-carlton, Chicago Pool, Lamman Rucker Spouses, What Is Offensive Security, Nab Acronym Meaning, Stay Blackpink Guitar Chords, Little Golden Books List, Raiders Desktop Wallpaper, Copperhead Snake Texas, Ed Templeton, When Did West Ham Get Promoted, Install Hacked Games Ios, Merle Dandridge Parents, Dromedary Camel, Fábio Silva Age, Snapchat Icon Meanings, Wayne Bridge Wedding, Tarrant County Conservative Voter Guide 2020, Iota Centauri, John 2:16, Japanese Names That Mean Fire And Ice, Lily Of The Valley Meaning, Cottonwood Pass Camping, Bloody Nonsense Meaning In Bengali, Purlettes Meaning, The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn Wind In The Willows, Hush Little Baby Meaning, A Short Film About Killing Criterion, Hypnopompic Hallucinations Narcolepsy, The Descendant Game, Azn Fiji, Teppen Best Deck, Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen Songs, Virgin Mobile, Todd Chavez Height, Talking Footy Sa, Damien Hardwick Salary, I Close My Eyes 80s Song, 25 Kinane Street, Brighton, Malayan Tapir Facts, Kendall Jenner Street Style, Earth Diameter, Taito Legends 2 Wikipedia, Agkistrodon Piscivorus Pronunciation, What Did Mcburnie Do, Santos Share Price Asx, Imploding The Mirage Delayed, Argyle Pronunciation, Voting In Massachusetts Primary, Salary Of Ethical Hacker In Google, Turning Point Usa Jobs, Aston Villa Championship Results, Office 365 Trial Account, Capricorn And Aquarius, Data Layer Validation, Wunna Lyrics, Google Analytics Ecommerce Tags, The Life Of Henry Brulard Pdf, Aquarius 2020 Money, Real To Me Penguinz0 Lyrics, Seattle Metropolitans Hat, Shiloh Dead, What Does A Blood Moon Mean, Black Star Elvis Lyrics Meaning, Nick Riewoldt Salary, Literacy Activities For Preschoolers To Do At Home, Little House Chapter Books Reading Level, Driest Month In Scotland, 20 Facts About Iguanas, Georgie Henley Age, Argh Pronunciation, Mac Miller - Circles, Vail Trail Map Blue Sky Basin, Nfl Spreads Week 1, Lamman Rucker Kids, Google Tag Manager Not Working, How To Use Total Commander Android, " />

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2, Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. His roles included Hayato Kazami in Future GPX Cyber Formula, Ryo Akiyama in Digimon Tamers and Sonic the Hedgehog in the eponymous series. This is a list of voice actors in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. use a different voice for the twist that it's actually not him for most of P5. Pretty sure that Furuya said Kurumada himself asked to change the rest of the cast except for Furuya, which as you said he wasn't comfortable with so he stepped down too. but guess what? 1 Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car 2 SegaSonic Cosmo Fighter 3 SegaSonic the Hedgehog 4 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie 5 Sonic the Hedgehog (film) 6 Sonic Adventure - Present Games, Sonic X, & Sonic Boom (Japanese Cast) 6.1 Main Characters 6.2 Sonic X only 6.3 Sonic Boom only He is not only a voice actor, but a singer as well. Formerly one of Sonic's rivals, but the two are now best friends. See the Scooby Doo movie as a good example what happened here. Yeah sometimes it can be a good thing, like, Sonic for example, he always had the same voice for the cartoons here in Spain (AosTH, Satam, X...), and when they finally dubbed a game in Spanish (Generations) they used a new VA instead of the one doing since ¿1992? Junichi Kanemaru. This is a list of Japanese-language voice actors in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Make sure you're registered to vote and know all your options to vote safely! I was aware of Toei's involvement with that decision, but if that's true, wow... Oh trust me, I’m fully aware of that haha. So sometimes it can be good to change too. Jun'ichi Kanemaru (金丸 淳一, Kanemaru Jun'ichi) is a Japanese voice actor and singer who is affiliated with 81 Produce in 2018. Oh wow, I didn't know that part. Even with something like Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro's Medama-Oyaji who was almost synonymous with his actor Isamu Tanonaka there've been a bunch of things using other actors before he died (and indeed the rest of the cast is different in every version). Was he the VA even for the Japanese Sonic X? The latest Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer has launched in Japan, and it has resulted in another issue.Japanese fans have picked up on a casting change. Sonic News Network is a FANDOM Games Community. And I do think it’s a bummer that the voice actors for English and Japanese Sonic are different here, but I just have never understood getting so attached to a particular voice. Sonic Christmas Blast (1996 TV Show) Sonic the Hedgehog Jaleel White [Show Non-English Actors] [Hide Non-English Actors] Sergio Gutierrez Coto. He voiced Sonic in pretty much everything post SA1 (if not actually everything) while here we are already on round 3 of VAs. Some of his most popular songs are "Suddenly" and "Shall We Walk Together". So recently there was a Japanese voice actor teaser trailer released for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie. Certainly weird. I actually like him more. JavaScript is disabled. All logos, images, video and audio clips pertaining to actors, characters and related indicia belong to their respective © and ™ owners. Trending: 217th This Week. Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie (1999 Movie) Sonic the Hedgehog Martin Burke [Show Non-English Actors] [Hide Non-English Actors] Masami Kikuchi. Japan takes its voice actors surprisingly seriously. It's worth also mentioning this also brings up another issue how Hollywood often see's "Voice Actors" in movies, especially if you're not "A List" material. Sonic has a laid-back, wisecracking personality but dislikes evil. https://www.cavzodiaco.com.br/notic...o-na-fase-inferno-de-hades-confira-a-resposta. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I've heard western fans claim this and it's really not true - I mean it's always a shock when drama CD actors play the characters in an anime. Sonic is the protagonist of the "Sonic the Hedgehog" series. I mean...Voice actors don’t have infinite time, they get old, some will pass, and some will retire. Stop getting attached to voices. When the latter happens, sometimes they show respect by retiring the fictional character altogether. This is a list of Japanese-language voice actors in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Incarnations On BTVA: 78 Versions from 71 Titles. Just because you have voiced a character for so long doesn’t mean you should expect to automatically be considered for the role in a new movie/game/etc. This is an unofficial site. I just saw Yuji Naka tweeting about this. Kasey Kasem is still the best Scooby/Shaggy there ever was, but I’ve also enjoyed every other voice actor who has brought those characters to life as well. He is Sonic's most famous and longest-lasting voice actor across various media. When was the last time Sonic fans were universally happy? I don't disagree, but in Japan VA are a way WAY bigger deal than in the West, they are basically THE characters, so I'm not surprised at the reactions there. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Sonic's Schoolhouse … As someone who was fine with how he looked in the first trailer (though I do recognize the new look is better, if unnecessary), I don't get this sort of mentality. Total Actors: 19 Appearances: 41 Franchise: Sonic the Hedgehog. Its no different from the US release choosing a celebrity rather than the game voice actor. Same with Igor in Persona. It would be a bit before he'd come back as him. Let other actors/actresses take a shot at these characters. Kanemaru was an English teacher in Japan, which is why Sonic says English lines frequently in the Japanese versions of Sonic X and the games. Dude has been Sonic there since Sonic Adventure 1, even for the smallest stuff. That's impressive. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (2012), Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (2009), Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (2007), Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (2008), President (Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie), https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Japanese-language_voice_actors?oldid=2252961, Final Egg computer; Station Square Train Announcer, Cowboy (eps 11 - 12, 38, 47), Dir/Gen of Science and Technology (eps 11, 15, 23, 27). Knuckles is the guardian of the Master Emerald on Angel Island, and the last of his kind. Despite Shaggy's current VA being a known Hollywood actor, and Fred's voice actor always reprising his role in animated stuff, including parodies, they were both effectively replaced (With only Fred's voice actor maintaining his role as Scooby Doo, which is the only silver lining but still absolutely infuriating). You must log in or register to reply here. His blood type is A Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. I understand their disapppointment, but to be fair, Roger Craig Smith was in both Wreck-It Ralph films as well and isn't reprising his role here either. 13 days, 20 hours, 26 minutes, 58 seconds. Let someone else voice Sonic for a change. He is a super-fast hedgehog capable of exceeding the speed of sound. It's the same shit they pulled for Michael Bay's craptastic Transformers movies. Even without all the fervor around this movie, this could be a relatively big break in opening voice roles for Ben Schwartz, while Roger Craig Smith has been established in the industry for a long time and has no trouble getting roles. Seiya's voice actor literally stepped down because Toei intended to replace everyone except him, and he wasn't comfortable continuing without them. They've stunt cast different actors as Kenshiro's voice in all sorts of Fist of the North Star stuff. Since Adventure 1? Well it was a genuine question (I had forgotten about Mania) but ok. Japanese are really serious about their voice actors; unless a series is rebooted or just been absent for a very long time (like 8+years), you are generally stuck to your character until you retire or die. Sonic Adventure (1998 Commercial) Sonic the Hedgehog . Sonic voice has changed so much in English since that game. I think I remember hearing that the reason that loud-mouth Phil doesn't have a single line in KH3 is that his Japanese voice actor died in 2014 and they wouldn't replace him. He came in eighth in the Seiyū Grand Prix in 1994, receiving 512 votes. Paramount just wasn't prepared for what fanbase they were dealing with when this got greenlit. I mean, to this day I've made my peace with them dismissing Ryan Drummond anyway. Yeah if they didn't bring back RCS for the western version, no way they were gonna bother with Kanemaru for the JP version. Was just saying that it was true on the US side as well, which is unfortunate. Doesn't seem there isn't a lot of new footage, but it gives up an insight to the Japanese dub. I wish the West were loyal to our one true Sonic voice too: It's a little different because Kanemaru has never been replaced. Personally I've warmed up to Ben Schwartz a bit, not my favorite take on Sonic but I think most of my initial dislike of his voice was due to the fact that it was coming out of a disgusting little gremlin that it did not remotely fit. Fans Aren't Happy: The real story behind Sonic the Hedgehog. We want to create an inspiring environment for our members and have defined a set of guidelines. Just wanted to say that I agree that I dislike the practice of replacing talented dedicated voice actors with "a name" as well. It’s the way things are. After his VA death, they have just been reusing his old voice clips since Persona 3. I imagine it's probably a bigger deal to Japanese audiences who have only known the character as Kanemaru, but Western fans who have already been through multiple Sonic voices are a little more used to it. I don't know why you need to take a pot shot at the Sonic community here. Dunno why this is surprising.

Gray Banded Kingsnake For Sale, Nrl Round 3 Fixtures, What Middle Name Goes With Steven, Vikings Vs Eagles 1978, Walk Two Moons Activities Pdf, Prague Hotels 5-star, Tiaki Catalogue, Horoscope Poisson Surlendemain, A Nice Girl Like You Online, Modern Homes For Sale Near Me, Ritz-carlton, Chicago Pool, Lamman Rucker Spouses, What Is Offensive Security, Nab Acronym Meaning, Stay Blackpink Guitar Chords, Little Golden Books List, Raiders Desktop Wallpaper, Copperhead Snake Texas, Ed Templeton, When Did West Ham Get Promoted, Install Hacked Games Ios, Merle Dandridge Parents, Dromedary Camel, Fábio Silva Age, Snapchat Icon Meanings, Wayne Bridge Wedding, Tarrant County Conservative Voter Guide 2020, Iota Centauri, John 2:16, Japanese Names That Mean Fire And Ice, Lily Of The Valley Meaning, Cottonwood Pass Camping, Bloody Nonsense Meaning In Bengali, Purlettes Meaning, The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn Wind In The Willows, Hush Little Baby Meaning, A Short Film About Killing Criterion, Hypnopompic Hallucinations Narcolepsy, The Descendant Game, Azn Fiji, Teppen Best Deck, Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen Songs, Virgin Mobile, Todd Chavez Height, Talking Footy Sa, Damien Hardwick Salary, I Close My Eyes 80s Song, 25 Kinane Street, Brighton, Malayan Tapir Facts, Kendall Jenner Street Style, Earth Diameter, Taito Legends 2 Wikipedia, Agkistrodon Piscivorus Pronunciation, What Did Mcburnie Do, Santos Share Price Asx, Imploding The Mirage Delayed, Argyle Pronunciation, Voting In Massachusetts Primary, Salary Of Ethical Hacker In Google, Turning Point Usa Jobs, Aston Villa Championship Results, Office 365 Trial Account, Capricorn And Aquarius, Data Layer Validation, Wunna Lyrics, Google Analytics Ecommerce Tags, The Life Of Henry Brulard Pdf, Aquarius 2020 Money, Real To Me Penguinz0 Lyrics, Seattle Metropolitans Hat, Shiloh Dead, What Does A Blood Moon Mean, Black Star Elvis Lyrics Meaning, Nick Riewoldt Salary, Literacy Activities For Preschoolers To Do At Home, Little House Chapter Books Reading Level, Driest Month In Scotland, 20 Facts About Iguanas, Georgie Henley Age, Argh Pronunciation, Mac Miller - Circles, Vail Trail Map Blue Sky Basin, Nfl Spreads Week 1, Lamman Rucker Kids, Google Tag Manager Not Working, How To Use Total Commander Android,