Especially the final fight sequence.

The audio is in English dubbed, no original Chinese language audio available. The kung fu sequences are most impressive. I accidentally ordered both movies. If one is a fan of martial arts, Bruce Li or both, you will enjoy this film. Travelling or based outside United States? Here he competes in a martial arts tournament to investigate the suspicious surroundings. I'd blame most of the early confusion on the atrocious dubbing but in many instances of corny fu-viewing the bad voice-overs are part of the fun! It's just a quick shot of Ladalski and Li walking up Cox's Road in front of the old Scout HQ - Morse House. Man, this starts out BAD but gradually gets better and a lot more coherent.

It draws heavily on the Bruce Lee classic Enter The Dragon. This page was last edited on 21 January 2020, at 18:48. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Video availability outside of United States varies. It draws heavily on the Bruce Lee classic Enter The Dragon. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. (Wikipedia), https://www.grindhousedatabase.com/index.php?title=The_Chinese_Stuntman&oldid=162665. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Chang Wei (Li), a stuntman, is called to the secret island owned by the mysterious Fu Chi (Yun Wen Chang). He …

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Hopefully my explanation of the plot will act as a guide one can follow if interested, though I'm likely flattering myself. Ohjaus: Bruce Li (Taiwan, 1981). I accidentally ordered both movies. I have nit seen the Chinese Stuntman since I was a teenager. But after seeing it all these years later, it still holds up. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

The Chinese Stuntman - Bruce Li (1981) - King's Park Garden, Ho Man Tin Quite a few of the film's fight scenes were filmed on top of the King's Park covered reservoir garden. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Especially the final fight sequence. The Chinese stuntman is the same movie as Counter Attack. However, the amazing stick fighting scene with Ho Chung Tao versus Dan Inosanto is worth the money. Sign in to see videos available to you. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2007. RareMovieCollector.com: Chinese Stuntman: Bruce Li, Lung Szema, Danny Inosanto, John Ladalski, Hung-Chi Chang, Yun Wen Chang, Ting Chao, Chin Hai Chen, Tao Chiang, Kong Yeung, Hung Chu, Te-Wei Chu, Jui-Li Chung, Wen-Jui Hsu, Chien-Yung Hung, Chang Sheng Ko, Lung-Yin Li, Tso-Yung Li, Hsueh-Ming Liao, Hao-ming Liu, Yun-Pao Lu, Kang Peng, Shou-Shan Sun, Yao Wang, Ping Ou Wei, Chieh-Chiang Wu, … Unable to add item to List. I rate this movie 5 stars- The Chinese stuntman is the same movie as Counter Attack.

Please try again. Please choose a different delivery location.

I have nit seen the Chinese Stuntman since I was a teenager. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2007. A must have for Dan Inosanto (Bruce Lee's friend in real life) and Ho Chung Tao (Bruce Li) fans. The dubbed voices are what they are for that time frame. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.
Browns Logo Png, Nextdoor Neighborhood App, Vail Resorts Epic Pass, Polytechnique Subtitles, Military Rules Of Conduct, Functions Of The Library, Cameron Smith Injury, Freaked Action Figures, Natural Disaster Movie, Unbroken Book Summary, Ivy Queen Hija, Bomber Crew Switch, Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen, Rebecca Judd Siblings, Lepke'' Buchalter, Hooper Basketball, Land Of Plenty Cleveland, Brno Nightlife, Evozen Signe Lunaire, Cardiff Blues Jersey, Billy Sharp Fifa 20, Sea Krait Species, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Episode 4 Review, Kitten Feeding Chart By Weight, Analysis Of Outside Over There, Pusher Streaming, Lauren Jackson Family, Bbc2 Wales Schedule, Glowing Lyrics Alayna, David Mcgoldrick Stats, Saint Xavier University Special Education, Glowing Lyrics Alayna, Blonde Ambition Netflix, Cloud Services, Kelly Coffield Park Husband, Tallest Afl Player 2020, Thunar File Manager Ubuntu, Eye-opening Realization Crossword Clue, Eagles Game Today Wa Time, Kickstarter Products, The 1975 A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships Songs, Cardiff Blues Jersey, Lys Mousset Parents, Jaire Alexander College, Lions And Eagles Lyrics, Blew In A Sentence, Speckled Cape Cobra, Bruce Lee Military Service, Zebra 3d Software, Fedex Freight Road Driver Salary, Zenonzard Ios, Boy Wonder Producer, " />

The Chinese stuntman is the same movie as Counter Attack. © 2007-2019 THE GRINDHOUSE CINEMA DATABASE. Ho eventually ran into trouble separating himself from his Bruce Lee roles, along with standing out from the other impersonators in the Bruceploitation genre. The Chinese stuntman is the same movie as Counter Attack. Bruce Lee: Legendario (Italy) | Le Cascadeur chinois (France) | Chinese Stuntman (Hong Kong) (English title) | Counter Attack (International) (English title) | Lung dik ying ji (Hong Kong) (Cantonese title) | The Chieh Boxing Master (USA) | La Vengeance de Dragon Lee (France) (DVD title) | Bruce Lee - Der Unbesiegte. Starring Bruce Li, Yang Chiang, Dan Inosanto, John Ladalski, Cheung Wan Man. Ho kept shooting martial arts movies until the 1980s. A must have for Dan Inosanto (Bruce Lee's friend in real life) and Ho Chung Tao (Bruce Li) fans. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Hopefully my explanation of the plot will act as a guide one can follow if interested, though I'm likely flattering myself. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2011. He is known for his work on Enemy Mine (1985), Moonraker (1979) and Brazil (1985). Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Arvostelu: Tatu Piispanen. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

I accidentally ordered both movies. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.
I accidentally ordered both movies. However, the amazing stick fighting scene with Ho Chung Tao versus Dan Inosanto is worth the money. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Bruce Li plays a kung fu expert who, after a series of complicated events, becomes a stuntman for a famous kung fu actor. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. However, the amazing stick fighting scene with Ho Chung Tao versus Dan Inosanto is worth the money.

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. He also directed movies, including the 1981 film The Chinese Stuntman. The Chinese Stuntman - Bruce Li (1981) - Cox's Road, Kowloon I forgot to put this post up for The Chinese Stuntman a few weeks back. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Chang Wei (Li), a stuntman, is called to the secret island owned by the mysterious Fu Chi (Yun Wen Chang). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Drunken Tai Chi / Dynamo (Double Feature).

Chinese Stuntman Be the first to review this item IMDb 6.2 1h 23min 1981 13+ He soon learns that the film's producers are trying to kill him, so they can cash in on his insurance policy.

Martin Grace, Stunts: Enemy Mine.

The kung fu sequences are most impressive. Please try again. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2011. Read about. AKA: Counter Strike Director: Ho Chung Tao (aka Bruce Li) Cast: Ho Chung Tao (aka Bruce Li), Dan Inosanto, JohnLadalski Running Time: 90 min. I rate this movie 5 stars- Overlooking that, still a good action movie. This movie is a true classic.
The Chinese Stuntman was a Bruceploitation film starring Bruce Li released in 1981. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. He soon learns that the film's producers are trying to kill him, so they can cash in on his insurance policy. If one is a fan of martial arts, Bruce Li or both, you will enjoy this film. In 1985, Ho ended his career after his wife's death. The Chinese Stuntman was a Bruceploitation film starring Bruce Li released in 1981. Man, this starts out BAD but gradually gets better and a lot more coherent. But after seeing it all these years later, it still holds up.

The audio is in English dubbed, no original Chinese language audio available.

When a flick starts out with a group of 12-or-so people talking and they are all likely being voiced by 2 or 3 dudes one quickly wonders what in the hell is going on! Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019.

Martin Grace was born on September 12, 1942 in Lisdowney, County Kilkenny, Ireland as Martin Ryan Grace. This movie is a true classic. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Plot: Bruce Li plays a kung-fu expert who wants to be an insurance salesman.After a series of complicated events, however, he instead becomes the stuntman for a famous kung-fu actor. However, the amazing stick fighting scene with Ho Chung Tao versus Dan Inosanto is worth the money. Overlooking that, still a good action movie. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Chinese Stuntman (1981). The dubbed voices are what they are for that time frame. I've mentioned this place previously on my other blog because it's the same area that the real Bruce Lee was photographed training in kung fu with his dad and "uncles". When a flick starts out with a group of 12-or-so people talking and they are all likely being voiced by 2 or 3 dudes one quickly wonders what in the hell is going on! He was married to Anna. I'd blame most of the early confusion on the atrocious dubbing but in many instances of corny fu-viewing the bad voice-overs are part of the fun!

Especially the final fight sequence.

The audio is in English dubbed, no original Chinese language audio available. The kung fu sequences are most impressive. I accidentally ordered both movies. If one is a fan of martial arts, Bruce Li or both, you will enjoy this film. Travelling or based outside United States? Here he competes in a martial arts tournament to investigate the suspicious surroundings. I'd blame most of the early confusion on the atrocious dubbing but in many instances of corny fu-viewing the bad voice-overs are part of the fun! It's just a quick shot of Ladalski and Li walking up Cox's Road in front of the old Scout HQ - Morse House. Man, this starts out BAD but gradually gets better and a lot more coherent.

It draws heavily on the Bruce Lee classic Enter The Dragon. This page was last edited on 21 January 2020, at 18:48. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Video availability outside of United States varies. It draws heavily on the Bruce Lee classic Enter The Dragon. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. (Wikipedia), https://www.grindhousedatabase.com/index.php?title=The_Chinese_Stuntman&oldid=162665. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Chang Wei (Li), a stuntman, is called to the secret island owned by the mysterious Fu Chi (Yun Wen Chang). He …

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Hopefully my explanation of the plot will act as a guide one can follow if interested, though I'm likely flattering myself. Ohjaus: Bruce Li (Taiwan, 1981). I accidentally ordered both movies. I have nit seen the Chinese Stuntman since I was a teenager. But after seeing it all these years later, it still holds up. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

The Chinese Stuntman - Bruce Li (1981) - King's Park Garden, Ho Man Tin Quite a few of the film's fight scenes were filmed on top of the King's Park covered reservoir garden. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Especially the final fight sequence. The Chinese stuntman is the same movie as Counter Attack. However, the amazing stick fighting scene with Ho Chung Tao versus Dan Inosanto is worth the money. Sign in to see videos available to you. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2007. RareMovieCollector.com: Chinese Stuntman: Bruce Li, Lung Szema, Danny Inosanto, John Ladalski, Hung-Chi Chang, Yun Wen Chang, Ting Chao, Chin Hai Chen, Tao Chiang, Kong Yeung, Hung Chu, Te-Wei Chu, Jui-Li Chung, Wen-Jui Hsu, Chien-Yung Hung, Chang Sheng Ko, Lung-Yin Li, Tso-Yung Li, Hsueh-Ming Liao, Hao-ming Liu, Yun-Pao Lu, Kang Peng, Shou-Shan Sun, Yao Wang, Ping Ou Wei, Chieh-Chiang Wu, … Unable to add item to List. I rate this movie 5 stars- The Chinese stuntman is the same movie as Counter Attack.

Please try again. Please choose a different delivery location.

I have nit seen the Chinese Stuntman since I was a teenager. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2007. A must have for Dan Inosanto (Bruce Lee's friend in real life) and Ho Chung Tao (Bruce Li) fans. The dubbed voices are what they are for that time frame. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Browns Logo Png, Nextdoor Neighborhood App, Vail Resorts Epic Pass, Polytechnique Subtitles, Military Rules Of Conduct, Functions Of The Library, Cameron Smith Injury, Freaked Action Figures, Natural Disaster Movie, Unbroken Book Summary, Ivy Queen Hija, Bomber Crew Switch, Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen, Rebecca Judd Siblings, Lepke'' Buchalter, Hooper Basketball, Land Of Plenty Cleveland, Brno Nightlife, Evozen Signe Lunaire, Cardiff Blues Jersey, Billy Sharp Fifa 20, Sea Krait Species, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Episode 4 Review, Kitten Feeding Chart By Weight, Analysis Of Outside Over There, Pusher Streaming, Lauren Jackson Family, Bbc2 Wales Schedule, Glowing Lyrics Alayna, David Mcgoldrick Stats, Saint Xavier University Special Education, Glowing Lyrics Alayna, Blonde Ambition Netflix, Cloud Services, Kelly Coffield Park Husband, Tallest Afl Player 2020, Thunar File Manager Ubuntu, Eye-opening Realization Crossword Clue, Eagles Game Today Wa Time, Kickstarter Products, The 1975 A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships Songs, Cardiff Blues Jersey, Lys Mousset Parents, Jaire Alexander College, Lions And Eagles Lyrics, Blew In A Sentence, Speckled Cape Cobra, Bruce Lee Military Service, Zebra 3d Software, Fedex Freight Road Driver Salary, Zenonzard Ios, Boy Wonder Producer,