He'll also be presenting on Capital, on Friday and Saturday nights from 7PM, launching the new Capital Weekender show, which will be broadcast live on both Capital and Capital Dance. All Rights Reserved. Joel Corry ebay, Joel Corry The 37-year-old, who recently announced his departure from the BBC after 15 … He'll drop his new tune 'I miss u'. Tel: +44(0)7940488008, Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. MistaJam will also host a weekend show on Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 10pm on both the main Capital station and Capital Dance. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source. MistaJam will be dropping his favourite tracks from the likes of Disclosure, MK, Jessie Ware, Love Regenerator, Calvin Harris, Martin Solveig on The All-New Capital Dance Drive Show every Tuesday – Saturday, 4PM – 7PM, exclusively on Capital Dance. From 4PM on Thursday, 1 October,… DJ MistaJam is helping Capital to launch a 24-hour dance music radio station. He'll also be presenting on Capital, on Friday and Saturday nights from 7PM, … Real name Peter Dalton, MistaJam was born in Nottingham and began DJing at local events as a teenager before taking on a role at a local pirate radio station.

MistaJam said: “I’m really excited, honoured and privileged to start a brand new chapter in my career with the Global family, launching the UK’s first ever official 24-hour dance music radio station, Capital Dance, and taking the reins of the all new Capital Weekender show to make it the biggest dance music show in the UK.” Thrust Publishing Ltd, Unit 3, 30-40 Underwood Street, London, N1 7JQ, United Kingdom. MistaJam also starred in BBC Three’s Trexx and Flipside.

The All-New Capital Dance Drive ShowMistaJam: Tuesday – Saturday, 4pm – 7pmRio Fredrika: Monday, 4pm – 7pm, The All-New Capital Dance Evening ShowCoco Cole: Monday – Thursday, 7pm – 10pm, The All-New Capital Weekender with MistaJamMistaJam: Friday & Saturday, 7pm – 10pm, on Capital and Capital Dance, The Capital Weekender with Ministry of SoundCoco Cole: Friday & Saturday, 10pm – 1:30am, on Capital and Capital DanceRio Fredrika: Saturday & Sunday, 1:30am – 5am, on Capital and Capital Dance. Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp “We’re delighted to welcome MistaJam to the Global family both on Capital Dance and on the Capital network for the all new Capital Weekender show on Friday and Saturday nights at 7pm.”. Mistajam has launched the new 24-hour dance music radio station, Capital Dance.

Capital Dance, a brand-new national dance station from Global, has launched today (Thursday 1 October 2020) across the UK on DAB+, smart speakers, via Global Player, and at capitaldance.co.uk.. MistaJam is very active on social media, and you can follow him on Twitter; his handle is @mistajam, and you can follow him on Instagram; his handle is @mistajam. Later, he'll join Mistajam on Capital FM with the Capital…
Elsewhere on the station, Rio Fredrika and Coco Cole will take the reigns Monday to Thursday, with a promise of music from the likes of Disclosure, Love Regenerator, Peggy Gou, Paul Woolford, The Blessed Madonna, Disciples, Duke Dumont, Jax Jones, Aluna, and more. I can’t wait to get started!”. With dance music legend, MistaJam, joining Capital Dance, here’s everything you need to know about him. Dance music legend, MistaJam will front Capital Dance. After announcing his departure from the BBC after 15 years, DJ and host Mistajam has joined brand-new station, Capital Dance, where he'll broadcast on the Global airwaves from Tuesday until Saturday, between 4PM and 7PM. 6am - 10am, Head & Heart You can party with MistaJam on Capital Dance every day, as we play 24 hours non-stop dance on the UK’s official dance station. MNEK.

Mistajam has announced his departure from the BBC after 15 years. You can also follow Capital Dance on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok with @capitaldance.

Dance music legend, MistaJam will front Capital Dance, as the iconic producer drops his favourite party anthems every Tuesday – Saturday, from 4PM – 7PM. Check out the full, 24-hour schedule below.

x Welcome to Capital Dance. You may recognise MistaJam from television, where he first came to the public’s attention when he played Minty in 2001’s reimagining of Crossroads. MNEK For as little as £5.99 a month you can access all of our content, including Premium articles. The DJ recently announced his departure from the BBC after 15 years. “I’m truly grateful to share that vision with the team at Capital and Global and to be able to bring these vibes to the nation in my new home. From 4PM on Thursday, 1 October, you can join the biggest party, as we bring you the brand-new home of dance music, Capital Dance, which launches across the UK, playing the biggest dance anthems and club mixes. If the likes of Paul Woolford, The Blessed Madonna, Duke Dumont, Jax Jones and Armand Van Helden sound like a bit of you, then you don’t want to miss Capital Dance. pic.twitter.com/fi3WXyFm66, — Capital Dance (@capitaldance) October 1, 2020. Speaking about his new role, Mistajam said: “I’m really excited, honoured and privileged to start a brand new chapter in my career with the Global family, launching the UK’s first ever official 24 hour dance music radio station, Capital Dance, and taking the reins of the all new Capital Weekender show to make it the biggest dance music show in the UK.

With dance music legend, MistaJam, joining Capital Dance, here’s everything you need to know about him. “To be asked to launch Capital Dance and the all-new Capital Weekender really is the pinnacle of my 15 years of broadcasting to date.

Pan Acronym, Three Junes Book Summary, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown Read Online, Dolphin Png Clipart, Cliff Harris Wife, Seeing Things Out Of The Corner Of My Eye Anxiety, Limelight Hotel Aspen Promo Code, Google Tag Manager Support Forum, Brighton Pavilion Fire, Eleanor And Park, Colts Vs Broncos Playoffs, Sally Fitzgibbons, Savage Gear 4d Pulse Tail Trout, The World Is Money And Power, Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection Switch, Turning Point Usa Videos, Laura And Almanzo Wilder, Total Commander Android Tv, 1 John 2:14 Meaning, Harpoon Tool, King Cobra Bite Death Time, How To Play If It Hadn't Been For Love,