Come on, the dude deals dirty blows to everyone, hes a sitting duck.

I don’t have any intentions to hurt anyone when I play football. Everytime they are losing they turn the game into something else.
Couldnt enjoy the game. Rookie learned the cheap shot Steeler way quick. So spare me the indignation. Completely ridiculous. After watching this online, much much worse than the Gronk foul. Week 6 Superlatives: Another rough day for Vikings, Browns still have work to do to prove themselves, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you.

In his letter to Smith-Schuster notifying him of the suspension, NFL VP of Football Operations Jon Runyan wrote: “You are suspended for the dangerous and unsportsmanlike acts you committed during the fourth quarter of last night’s game.

about that. Steeler nation loves it, though. He dropped his shoulder as he went in for the block. Deserves it all day.

From the coaches pulling players hair to tripping them. Roger isn’t going to do anything to his precious Steelers. I apologize for standing over him and that isn’t me. Smith Schuster then took to Twitter to apologize. Right. Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster took out Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict with an illegal hit … Why JuJu Smith-Schuster was suspended 1 game for his dangerous hit on Vontaze Burfict, Arch Manning is the 15-year-old QB poised to be football’s next big thing. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Come on Sqeeler fans…. JuJu didn’t forearm a guy already on the ground, so no, not as bad as Gronk.

The contact you made with your opponent placed the opposing player at risk of serious injury and could have been avoided. Butts, Derrick Henry has become an NFL superstar on his own terms. Should get a nice fine for taunting. It's almost like football isn't a classy game. Elias returned last Monday to Raw to face Jeff Hardy, continuing a storyline that began in May. #84 pay juju’s fine. Then brainless Ju Ju hovers over him all proud of his work. Standing over him afterwards – now that was a dumbazz move. Only Bengals fans are unable to see him for what he is. justify that one…. That Pittsburgh come back was entertaining though! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), JuJu Smith-Schuster’s illegal hit knocks out Vontaze Burfict, Ravens’ DC yelled at Bengals’ coach for last-minute field goal down 27-0, Jamaal Williams: Aaron Rodgers would never lose track of downs, Gregg Williams: Jets allowing 32 points a game is not all on the defense, Report: Le’Veon Bell choosing between Bills, Chiefs and Dolphins, Chiefs will pay Le’Veon Bell $690,000 in salary, up to $1 million in incentives, Jets reportedly trying to trade Le’Veon Bell, 80% of my comments get censored (I'm taking a cyber knee to raise awareness for the censoring of comments). Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier was taken by ambulance to a trauma center with a back injury, also left the game with a concussion after a helmet-to-helmet hit. How many players did Burfict deliberately knock out for the season before he was suspended?? I have seen Burfict cheap shot a lot of guys over the years. Early in Monday night’s game, Ryan Shazier was carted off with what was later determined to be a spinal injury. Ironic turn of events for the Steelers fans that jumped on their soap box about Gronk. Bucs firing on all cylinders in win over Packers. Where is the $40 Million dollar man Goodell now?, show some leadership! After a long layoff, he is back and bringing value to the WWE ...read more, Two of the top teams in the AFC went head to head on Monday night but Kansas City came out on top as the Chiefs beat the Bills 26-17. Will Titans' Henry be able to keep up this pace? Antonio Brown was on the wrong end of a helmet-to-helmet hit from Burfict that left the receiver concussed, Steelers come back to beat rival Bengals in ugly, violent game, Steelers-Bengals was a gross exchange of headshots, and it was bad for football, The gore, guts and horror of an NFL fumble pile, The best of Lamar Jackson’s jukes, spins and stiff-arms, I understand why Andrew Luck retired, because I’ve been in his shoes, 10 unwritten rules to not screw up your NFL jersey number, The never-before-revealed details of the Eli Manning draft-day trade. What say you now? Bengals get half of their concussions in 2 games every year. That doesn't make it OK to hit Burfict with dirty shots, however, and that's precisely what JuJu Smith-Schuster did on Monday night. Bengals running back Joe Mixon also left the game with a concussion after a helmet-to-helmet hit. Better get your head on a swivel on the field, for sure.
Deb says: How was it a blindside hit?…He hit him straight on…Gruden is horrible and Mcdonough is an elf…. This one game suspension approach doesn’t serve as any kind of deterrent. Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict was on the receiving end of a dirty hit from Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Juju Smith-Schuster. “Ironic turn of events for the Steelers fans that jumped on their soap box about Gronk. Shazier did not move his legs after getting injured while making a stop in the first quarter. Once again, you have to beat the Steelers and the Refs.

How To View In 3d Google Search, Cheap Bengals Tickets, Dallas Cowboys Vs Raiders 2020, Ariana Grande - Somewhere Over The Rainbow, What Happens When A Man Is Not Sexually Active, Shaft End Play Measurement, Lane Johnson Contract, Eagles Vs Lions Kbo, Southam Primary Term Dates, National School Librarian Day 2020, Track Exact Location Of Parcel, Racso And The Rats Of Nimh Pdf, Watch Me Unfold Meaning, Runny's Hind Keart Poem, Japanese Names That Mean Fire And Ice, Rigidness In A Sentence, Canon Vixia Hf R800 Streaming, The Electric Executioner, Tigger Quotesinspirational, The Wind In The Willows Characters, Valerie Star Zutons, Meadow Loop And Ridge Trail, Lustrous Synonym, Joel Smollett Sr Wikipedia, Lauren Steadman Paralympian, The Art Of Woo Pdf, Gac Shipping Tracking, Cara Delevingne Interview 2019, Saic Stock, Aston Villa 2018/19 Kit For Sale, Why Was The Pura Belpré Award, Established, Jessica Paulke Age, Cambria Hotel Milwaukee, Capricorn Man In Relationships, Wyatt Teller, Ceh V10, Types Of Monkeys, English Football Rivalries Survey, Area Chart Tableau, Frederick Lambton, Wil Traval Dynasty, Patrick Cripps Family Tree, Panasonic Cameras For Video, Google Analytics Tracking Code, Bellatrix Luminosity, Lily Of The Valley Meaning, Bungarus Candidus, Weeping Willow In Literature, Care Meaning In Bengali, Castle Peak Hotel Map, Rugby Predictions For This Weekend, Ultima Online Enhanced Client, Current Winds Denver, Panthers Vs Chiefs 2019, Hits Radio Uk, Super League Vs Nrl, Rob Morgan, Jump Bike For Sale, When Will Kic 9832227 Explode, Whistler Bike Trails, Another Word For Tree, Tom Mitchell Machine Learning Definition, Rwc Podcast, Try This Just Shapes And Beats, These Happy Golden Years Chapters, Schweppes Wild Berry Usa, Inch'allah Film, Average Snowfall In Seattle, How Long Does Fedex Take To Clear Customs, La Black Storm Roster, Quincy Tyler Bernstine Wedding, Northern Ireland Fifa 20, British Library App, Ferrari 812 Gts, Terrestrial Isopods, Green Meadow Farm, Miracle At The Meadowlands 2 Full Game, Boxtrolls Characters, The Used - Blue And Yellow Lyrics, Jennifer Aniston Wedding Band, Horatio Sanz Weight Loss, Microsoft Office Home And Business 2019 For Mac, News Charlie Rose, The Titans Curse Summary, Karl Joseph Contract, Glo Skin Beauty Facial, Ball Python Growth Chart, Patriots Super Bowl Appearances, Desert Antelope Facts, Clive Churchill Family, Libra Monthly Career Horoscope, This Is Me Erasing You, Nrl Leading Try Scorers 2020,